?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
17 April 2008 @ 10:46 pm
FIRE  
I was always complaining about my boring life. I´ll never do that again..
I´m living in an appartment-building. There are three seperate entrences and I live  in the middle one.
Monday night there had been a fire in the close neighbourhood,at the first entrence, on second floor straight beneath the roof.
The Owner of the appartment died, he collapsed in front of the locked door.
Luckily no one else got hurt. 
My family and I weren´t at home, so we didn´t see it on our own (thank god)
Trying to imagine that it also could have been our appartment... horrible
 
 
Where I am: home - again
How I feel: shockedshocked
OST: TV-Bones
 
 
 
misutakimisutaki on April 17th, 2008 09:43 pm (UTC)
oh my gosh.. that is CRAZY! i hope you are feeling okay lol. thinking what if is something that we do too often :P.. it prevents you from living your life sometimes and that's just not a good thing lol. I'm so glad that you are okay.
Andrea: crazylupina78 on April 17th, 2008 10:02 pm (UTC)
Well, thanx. Nothing happened to me and my family - we weren´t at home. It´s just strange hearing something like that.. somehow you think, things like that only happen somewhere else, not in your own neighbourhood.

Yeah, you´re right. 'What if' sentences are used much too often. But how can you prevent thinking like that? There´s always a pro and contra when it comes to decisions.

ps: I love your icon *smile*
Kimberlytaintedangel80 on April 17th, 2008 10:04 pm (UTC)
Thats so sad about your neighbor, but I am glad it wasn't you and you didn't have to experience that!
Andrealupina78 on April 17th, 2008 10:24 pm (UTC)
That´s right, it´s really sad! Although I didn´t know him very well, he was a bit of a loner..
but he only was 56 years old!
I´m glad about that too, really!!

*huggles*
the quiet one: Birds - OMGenergetic_red on April 18th, 2008 04:45 am (UTC)
Oh my god. That's horrible. But like you said...luckily no one else got hurt and luckily the whole building wasn't destroyed. *sigh*
Andrealupina78 on April 18th, 2008 07:50 am (UTC)
True that.
In the whole building there are living about 18 families. So it was luck so far...
*huggles*
the quiet oneenergetic_red on April 18th, 2008 08:06 am (UTC)
I hope you can enjoy your weekend after all that!? Have a relaxing time and take care. *huggles back*
Manu: bad daysweetgirl7808 on April 18th, 2008 05:11 am (UTC)
OMG that was your appartment-building?? I read about it in the newspaper!
Why haven't you called me?

Have you known the man who died?

*hugs you*
Andrealupina78 on April 18th, 2008 07:48 am (UTC)
Yes, it was in F-1!
Why I didn´t call you? Haven´t been at home, heard it tuesday from a neighbour,my dad called.
my only thought was :thank god,it´s not ours.

I knew him just from seeing. He was a strange guy. Divorced, alcoholic, had some disease(Tuberkolose od so)..
maybe a cigarette had started the fire, not sure yet..
The appartment beneath the actual appartment got set under water, so they first had to be evacuated..

*hugs U back*

Kikkik_luna on April 18th, 2008 08:25 am (UTC)
So was ist immer schlimm... Da kannst du froh sein, dass deiner Wohnung nichts passiert ist... Puuuh was eine Aufregung und der arme Nachbar...
Andrea: dean samlupina78 on April 18th, 2008 11:22 am (UTC)
Stimmt.
Zum Glück wurde vor einigen Jahren der Brandschutz verbessert. Im Dachboden wurden hitzebeständige Platten ausgelegt, und man darf nichts mehr hinaufstellen.(Was ich irgendwie trotzdem doof finde - ein Dachboden den man nicht benutzen darf)
Die Wohnung und die darunter sind vollkommen zerstört. Die darunter wegen der Löscharbeiten. Ein älteres Ehepaar wohnte dort,die mußten jetzt woanders unter kommen.
anja25iveanja25ive on April 20th, 2008 09:02 am (UTC)
Gosh ... but I'm glad that nobody else got hurt and lucky for you the fire didn't spread so far that the whole complex got destroyed. ... I can't imagine how would I react if everything I owned would have been destroyed. It's just a horrible thought.
Andrea: dean samlupina78 on April 20th, 2008 12:07 pm (UTC)
That´s so true! I´m more then glad, that I didn´t witness it. I think I just would have been petrified.
If there is a fire you don´t react like you should. Some 18 years ago, my parents car burned down on the motorway. We were on our way back home from holiday(lots of things that were in the car). Suddenly the car stopped and flames came out of the hood. No one thought of this emergency telephones to call the firedepartment. Back then of course there hadn´t been mobile phones, so our car completely burned. Again, luckily no one got insured, but seeing it was horrible.
     Mandya_phoenixdragon on May 19th, 2008 02:27 am (UTC)
OMG!! That's so horrible!!

*Clings*

*hugs*
Andrea: sam deanlupina78 on May 19th, 2008 09:59 am (UTC)
You are right, it wasn´t fun at all!! Thank god I wasn´t at home at that time!!
The apartment is completely destroyed and the one below it too, bc of the water!!

*hugs you*